Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 58

Thread: Rassum frassum... darn jukebox!!!

  1. #41
    Inactive Member JelyWench's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29th, 2000
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    sure.

    *gets you a shiner*

    how's that?

    ------------------
    Drinks are on me ... and I do mean on me ...

  2. #42
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well at least you didn't GIVE her a shiner wink

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick

    "when you talk to someone,it depends on what part of the world your standing in as to how stupid you sound"

  3. #43
    Inactive Member JelyWench's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29th, 2000
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i could give YOU a shiner. wink

    or anything else you might want, m'sieur.

    biggrin

    ------------------
    Drinks are on me ... and I do mean on me ...

  4. #44
    Inactive Member JelyWench's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29th, 2000
    Posts
    6
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    i could give YOU a shiner. wink

    or anything else you might want, m'sieur.

    biggrin

    ------------------
    Drinks are on me ... and I do mean on me ...

  5. #45
    Senior Hostboard Member La Luna Unita's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2001
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    mmmmm... some would call it the snackfood of the gods. I just call it great. Thanks a million, Jely.

    ------------------
    "Shall I then weep? I cannot; I have no tears left within me.
    I can only throw my body upon the indifferent ground
    And let it mourn noiselessly." - Hecuba, from Euripides' Trojan Women

  6. #46
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Anything? How about you neeked in a tub of jello? biggrin lol

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick

    "I'm so ahead of the game I feel left behind"

  7. #47
    Inactive Member Jelymo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 1999
    Posts
    1,044
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    what is it with you and seeing me nekkid??? dear god, boy, get a grip!!!

    biggrin

    ------------------
    "In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary ... come again?"
    -Brick Top, Snatch

    "You are the root of all evil, Jely."
    -FireBird98

    Lead me not into temptation; I can find the way myself.

    Semper ubi sub ubi.

  8. #48
    Inactive Member Ski's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    2,378
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *grabs on to The bar* I really don't see how this is going to help. *falls over* Oh yeah I'm drunk, now I hic...get it wink

    ------------------
    Miral's Slave
    tyledras's Sidekick

    "I'm so ahead of the game I feel left behind"

  9. #49
    Senior Hostboard Member La Luna Unita's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2001
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I'm not drunk, and I still think having a naked, innocent Jely around would be great!

    ------------------
    Asthetically Appreciative

    "And God help you if you are a Phoenix, and you dare to rise up from the ash;
    a thousand eyes will smolder with jealousy, while you are just flying..." -Ani, of course!

  10. #50
    Inactive Member Jelymo's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 1999
    Posts
    1,044
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    *eyes widen*

    oh my ... what HAVE i gotten myself into????

    ------------------
    "In the quiet words of the Virgin Mary ... come again?"
    -Brick Top, Snatch

    "You are the root of all evil, Jely."
    -FireBird98

    Lead me not into temptation; I can find the way myself.

    Semper ubi sub ubi.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •